How much water is in my well?
On wells with 6” well casing, your well stores approximately 1.47 gallons of water for every foot.
How long do pumps last and why do they fail?
How can I tell if my pressure tank is failing?
- Pumps vary in life depending on water usage, water quality, tank size and other factors. On average, submersible pumps last 10-12 years.
- Some reasons pumps fail
- Short cycling – going on and off too much. (Tank too small)
- Pumping excessive amount of sand
- Running dry
- Voltage surges
- Your pump short cycles
- Water pressure is erratic or fluctuating
- Tank appears to be completely full of water
- Pressure reading on gauge is jumping around
What is the difference between an artesian well and a drilled well?
An artesian well means a well deriving its water from a confined aquifer in which the water level stands above the ground surface. All artesian wells are drilled wells but not all drilled wells are artesian.
Wells constructed in bedrock are commonly called artesian wells, however, only about 2 percent of bedrock wells are true artesian wells.What is your Cash Back Guarantee?
We are so confident in the quality of our water filtration equipment, we back up the complete installation with a full, one year guarantee! If the filter system does not perform as specified, we will remove the equipment and refund 100% of your money.Do you offer financing?
We do provide financing through Synchrony Bank.